It is the first of the year and a time to let you know what my Goals are for 2018 and what our Family Goals are for the year. Mrs. RE and myself sat down and came up with what our Goals for 2018 was going to be and reviewed how we did in 2017.
I am sure you have seen many people on the Internet talk about how they reach their goals. Most people are talking about Weight Goals. It doesn’t matter how you do it, what matters is if you are happy at the end of the year of your results. Mrs. RE and myself like to make it Public what our Goals are, we also post them around our house, we also give our Patreon followers each month our updates for the year. All these things help keep our feet to the fire. Also we are driven for each goal and have emotional attachment to not reaching it and to reaching it. We also try to use our visualization skills on them.
Here is our 2017 Goals Results and our thoughts;
1. Go to 6 New Restaurants with RE Wife. We did hit this goal 100%. We felt this is a basic need to help keep our relationship strong by date nights.
2. Join a Bowling League with RE Wife. We did hit this goal 100%. We didn’t stay in the league long though due to my knee getting hurt and Mrs. RE started working a ton of overtime.
3. Lose 20lbs for Bruce. I blew this goal away. I ended up losing 29.4 lbs. But a big driving report was having a Doctor tell me I was over weight. I gave up Pop, Pasta, Bread, Chips, Snacks and started walking at least 2.7 to 8.1 miles everyday and lifting weights 1 to 6 times a week. The Holidays and Birthdays did cause my weight to go up some but I lost it afterwards. I wasn’t perfect but I was happy with my results.
4. Golf over 60 Rounds. I blew this goal away also. I ended up playing 94 rounds for the year. It was a fun golf season and I had three Eagles.
5. Take the Boys to 6 Movies. We only went to 4 Movies this year with them. Our excuse was busy with School and work. But we were still happy going to 4 movies.
6. Take the Boys to 3 Special Events. We blew this goal away also. We went to 5 Special events with the boys. I guess this makes up for being short on the Movies goal. LOL
7. Family Vacation with Folks to CA. We did it in March.
8. Family Vacation for two weeks back to MN and IA. We did this in July.
9. Family Vacation to Utah National Parks. We revised it to a Disney Cruise. We went on the Cruise in October. It was fun and our first ever Cruise. Also first time out of the US. We ported in Mexico.
Read on to learn more about our 2017 Goals and future plans for 2018. Click on the below link
What are your goals for this year? How are you going to achieve them? Did you have Goals last year that you stuck to all year long? If you need help reaching your goals sign up for my one on one coaching service.
Let me know your thoughts about this blog and let me know of others you would like me to do in the future. I feel we can all learn from each other. That is why I am in the helping people retire early, enjoy life more and be more successful. Also please see my Disclaimer page.
Don’t give up on your dreams; don’t let others talk you out of your dreams. Make your dreams happen. Make it happen today.
Why Not tell your stories and start your own Blog today. Leave a legacy with a Blog. Just click here to start your Blog today.
We can help you with your home while you are gone. It doesn’t matter if you want help for a week or 12 months. We can help you out.
Rates vary depending on what you would like checked or maintained while you are gone out of town. Living in Arizona I have met a lot of people who live 6 to 9 months here in Arizona and then go back to Canada or other states during the warm months we have here. Contact me today with questions and for a quote.
Let me know your thoughts or ideas. Also please join my Facebook and LinkedIn using my e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow me at twitter Bruce Mills at millsway_com. Pin me on Pinterest.com also. Please also share my blogs with your friends.
Thanks and Please Support or Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/millsway
Have a great week.
Bruce of MillsWay.com