My history of doing exercising is like going on a Roller Coaster. I have had times when I had a good routine of exercising and other times I may not do much for months. Two of my friends have seem to always been able to stick to their routine for exercising and you can tell it looking at them and talking with them.
Both of them always seem to have a lot of energy and on the go. Either one sits still I think. They both do good in their careers also. Both had family and children and still they made time in their busy weeks to exercise. When I think of people who are in good shape and take care of themselves I think of them and the ROCK of course. LOL
Why I haven’t been consistent in the past by keeping to an exercise routine is a million-dollar question. I could make many excuses from work, raising kids to working on my businesses but they all would be excuses. Bottom line I didn’t have enough inner drive to exercise for better health. Now that I am older and have many friends who are older I see the importance of being healthy. For me I need to exercise now for my health and happiness.
Benefits that I have had since I started working on a daily exercise program are;
1. Controlling My Weight – Not only I lost over 35 pounds during the first four months but I also am able to maintain it.
2. Lower Blood Pressure – My Blood Pressure was above the normal range before but now it has been in the normal range and it makes me Happy.
3. Better Cholesterol Numbers – I am not a Doctor but I feel my improved Cholesterol numbers are due to my exercising and more of a focus on my health.
4. More Energy – I have more energy playing with the boys, friends, getting more things done around the house and with my businesses. It feels good.
5. Happier – I am much happier with the increased energy and I feel it is due to my exercise routines and having better health.
My exercises range from many sources and I like to mix it up. What works for me not work for you and before you start any exercise program be sure to check with your Doctor to see if you can.
Exercises that you do that could help improve your health. My favorite for me is Walking and Hiking. I know there are many more that could be added to this list below;
Let me know your thoughts about this blog and let me know of Ideas you would like me to talk about in the future. I feel we can all learn from each other. That is why I am in the helping people retire early, enjoy life more and be more successful. Also, please see my Disclaimer page.
Don’t give up on your dreams; don’t let others talk you out of your dreams. Make your dreams happen. Make it happen today.
Please join my Facebook and LinkedIn using my e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow me at twitter Bruce Mills at millsway_com. Pin me on Pinterest.com also. Please also share my blogs with your friends.
Thanks, and Please Support or Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/millsway
Have a great week.
Bruce of MillsWay.com