Shift your Mind to Happiness. Worry or negative influences won’t make a challenge go away. Life happens whether you like it or not. You can’t control life but you can control your own happiness. You can go crazy trying to entertain others so they are happy, but yet that is their job. Most people don’t stop to entertain you, that is your job.
Instead of saying that you have a problem make a shift with your mind and call it a challenge. Don’t let others give you their challenges you have enough of your own to work with.
One of my friends that is an author, motivational speaker and good friend got me thinking more on this subject when I was talking to him about some challenges friends are going through.
Here are some things we talked about are below and also below are some great quotes to think about everyday. I feel that if you feed your mind with positive food each day then you can shift to happiness in your life.
1. I am accountable for 100% of my Happiness. Don’t have expectations for others to make you happy. Only you can do this.
2. Quote – “When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” – Wayne Dyer
3. I will only associate with Positive people with good moral values. Life is too short to be around negative people. Your mind is too valuable to let it take in negativity.
4. Quote – “Life is a leap into the unknown, If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster.” – Bill Harris
5. Let life happen. You will go crazy if you try to control it. People don’t stop their lives for you so don’t think you have to stop your life for them. You don’t have to entertain them or make them happy. People don’t stop their plans or kids plans when you want to visit them so why should you worry about it. They make their own happiness.
6. Quote – “Very often a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.” – Arthur Christopher Bensen
7. Accept others for who they are. You can’t change them. If they are someone you don’t want to be like then don’t associate with them. People can become like people who they associate with. I am very selective who I spend my time with.
8. Quote – “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker
9. Feed your Mind with stuff that will motivate it, not stop it. I limit my time with the News on TV or negative shows on TV. I know that is what sells and most people watch but I won’t feed my mind with it. I let enough negative thoughts to creep in at times myself and don’t need any help.
10. Quote – “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t – you’re right.” – Henry Ford
Things happen to all of us. Maybe your car broke down, or the water heater at your house went out. Your girlfriend broke up with you. . No one plans for these things they just happen. Yes, they can hurt you in the moment but you need to decide how long that moment will be. I say give your self like 20 seconds to wallow in your sadness and then move on. Make a shift to not let things or circumstances or people take away your happiness.
So next time you are letting negative thoughts or influences into your life try reading the above 10 items. If you have someone in your life that needs a shift to happiness maybe send this list to them. It’s not your job to make them happy, it’s their job. Life is too short to live unhappy. Start right now and shift your mind to Happiness.
Some people ask me how I can be so positive most of the time and I say that I am blessed. I have a great wife, family, friends, business associates. I have a good center of happy people in my life and try to keep negative people out. I am far from perfect and I have to do my own mind shifts at time to find happiness. But like in golf you have a lot of bad breaks but accept them and move on. You can’t change where your golf ball went all you can do is to make your next shot and try your best that the golf shot will be better. Game of golf and life is about corrections and the control of our own mind and thoughts. Feed your mind with positive food everyday.
Read my Blogs in full go to the below Patreon.com/millsway Link. Click on the below link
Let me know your thoughts about this blog and let me know of others you would like me to do in the future. I feel we can all learn from each other. That is why I am in the helping people people retire early, enjoy life more and be more successful. Also, please see my Disclaimer page.
Don’t give up on your dreams; don’t let others talk you out of your dreams. Make your dreams happen. Make it happen today.
Why Not tell your stories and start your own Blog today? Leave a legacy with a Blog. Just click here to start your Blog today.
Let me know your thoughts or ideas. Also, please join my Facebook and LinkedIn using my e-mail me at email@example.com. Follow me at twitter Bruce Mills at millsway_com. Pin me on Pinterest.com also. Thanks, and Have a great night.
Thanks, and Please Support or Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/millsway
Bruce of MillsWay.com