Home Check Service Available
We can help you with your home while you are gone. It doesn’t matter if you want help for a week or 12 months. We can help you out. It is nice to know you can relax and not worry about your home when you are out of town on vacation or work trips. It can be a hassle asking friends, family or neighbors to watch your house all the time. So why not have us take care of it for you. We can provide weekly, bi monthly and monthly checks to your home. It’s all about peace of mind.
Who will do the following while you are out of town;
- Water the plants?
- Get the paper?
- Take the trash out?
- Check for water leaks?
- Get the mail?
- Watch the house?
- Keep the yard looking presentable?
- The list can go on and on…
Rates vary depending on what you would like checked or maintained while you are gone out of town. Living in Arizona I have met a lot of people who live 6 to 9 months here in Arizona and then go back to Canada or other states during the warm months we have here.
Here are our General Pricing:
- First Basic House Check – $25 per day
- Additional Basic House Checks same day – $15 each
- Keys Pickup and Drop-Off – $15 each (Free with at least two scheduled checks or more)
- Unscheduled House Checks – $25 each
- Less than 24 hours in advance booking – $25
- Hourly Labor Rate for extra tasks – $25 hour (Half an hour minimum)
- Mileage Charge (over 20 miles from office round trip) – 55 cents per mile
I know everyone has different needs so feel free to call me and we can get a quote based off your needs. If you are a regular client you can save money by giving us a permanent key. We can send you customized bills using PayPal website so you can pay with a Credit Card. We also except Cash or Checks. If using the above Pay Pal button you can pick how many days you want, etc.
Some Common Questions asked are:
- Do you take Pets? – No
- What do you do when checking our house? Everything from making sure the outside of the house looks like you are still home, bringing in mail packages and papers, check your electrical and plumbing is working, check you fridge and freezer, check for any water leaks, check windows for any possible break ins, take out the trash and recycling, plus any extra services you may want us to maintain like yard work, etc…
- How long are you normally in the house? Normally it would take 30 to 60 minutes per visit. Extra requests can take longer of course.
- Do you do overnight stays? – No
- Can’t find your question from the above list? Send me a email and I will respond back to you
Let me know your questions by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also share our services with your friends and family.Have a great week.
Bruce of MillsWay.com