The power of our mind is so amazing. If you want to learn more about the power of the mind take Self-Hypnosis classes and NLP classes. I am a huge fan of both.
Also I like to watch who I hang around with, what I read and what I watch so I am feeding my mind positive fuel for it. Kind of like computer programming that is good input in then good input out.
Here is some good quotes to feed your mind some positive fuel today;
– “One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his greatest surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t.” by Henry Ford
– “When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.” By Abraham Lincoln
– “Perhaps the only limits to the human mind are those we believe in.” by Willis Harman
– “He is able who thinks he is able.” By Buddha
– “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” By Andre Gide
– “You cannot push anyone up the ladder unless he is willing to climb.” By Andrew Carnegie
– “The greatest discoveries have come from people who have looked at a standard situation and seen it differently.” By Ira Erwin
– “Nothing happens but first a dream.” By Mac Anderson
– “A hero is one who knows how to hang on one minute longer.” By Norwegian Proverb
– “Experience is not what happens to you – it’s how you interpret what happens to you.” By Aldous Huxley
– “Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.” By Ambrose Redmoon
What ways do you feed your mind daily with positive fuel? What are some of your favorite quotes?
Read my other Blogs in full go to the below Patreon.com/millsway Link. Click on the below link
Here is a positive quote I like; “Remind yourself daily that there is no way to happiness; rather, happiness is the way.” ― Wayne W. Dyer, Change Your Thoughts – Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao
Also, if you like my blogs then please help Donate to help keep MillsWay Personal Development going. Click here to Donate at Patreon.com/millsway
Let me know your thoughts about this blog and let me know of others you would like me to do in the future. I feel we can all learn from each other. That is why I am in the helping people retire early, enjoy life more and be more successful. Also, please see my Disclaimer page.
Don’t give up on your dreams; don’t let others talk you out of your dreams. Make your dreams happen. Make it happen today.
Why Not tell your stories and start your own Blog today? Leave a legacy with a Blog. Just click here to start your Blog today.
Let me know your thoughts or ideas. Also, please join my Facebook and LinkedIn using my e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow me at twitter Bruce Mills at millsway_com. Pin me on Pinterest.com also. Thanks, and Have a great night.
Thanks, and Please Support or Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/millsway
Bruce of MillsWay.com