Use your Mind for better Health

The Mind is an amazing part of your bodies and a part that most of us don’t understand and take for granted. You may think that your Mind has nothing to do with your Health but I would disagree with you 100%. I believe our Mind is of the four main keys to better Health so you can live a more successful and enjoyable life before retirement or during retirement.

Our subconscious mind has so much power the we don’t fully realize. As you know I have studied and taken classes for Hypnosis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) for over 10 years. I wish I would have known about Hypnosis and NLP when I was a kid. A good book to read about the power of the mind is by C. Devin Hastings called “21st Century Medicine – Clinical Evidence for the Healing Power of the Mind”. Remember my Disclaimers that I am not giving you medical advice and that you should seek Professional Medical Advice, I’m only giving you examples of what I have learned about or experienced.
Back in the 1950’s, doctors discovered that stress caused a lack of healthy balance in the body, a lack of homeostasis, and this inevitably resulted in disease, or illness. Stress also gets in the way f learning and life: so naturally it creates a barrier on your pathway to change or success.

I remember my father telling me not to worry about the little things in life. He said, “People who worry get sick. Stop your worrying—it won’t help you; but it CAN hurt you.”

Our thoughts in our mind can cause stress to our bodies depending on if they are negative or not. How do you feel when you are stressed out? A mentor of mine said when he had been at the Downstate Medical School library, in Brooklyn, New York in the late 50’s he walked by the lecture hall that had the door partially open. He stopped at these words:

“Over 90 percent of the diseases of the human body are caused by lack of homeostasis. Stress is the cause of these diseases. The other 10 percent are a mixture of infectious diseases, genetic diseases, and other factors that I fault to other causes. I believe that 90 percent of the disease people experience could be easily treated if we had a significant treatment plan for stress. “

Some ways that has helped me reduce stress in my life using my mind for better health;

Read the rest of blog on using your Mind for better Health blog by Clicking on the below link

(Continue Reading)

Let me know your thoughts about this blog and let me know of Ideas you would like me to talk about in the future. I feel we can all learn from each other. That is why I am in the helping people retire early, enjoy life more and be more successful. Also, please see my Disclaimer page.

Don’t give up on your dreams; don’t let others talk you out of your dreams. Make your dreams happen. Make it happen today.

Please join my Facebook and LinkedIn using my e-mail me at mills.management@hotmail.com. Follow me at twitter Bruce Mills at millsway_com. Pin me on Pinterest.com also. Please also share my blogs with your friends.

Thanks, and Please Support or Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/millsway

Have a great week.

Bruce of MillsWay.com




Worldwide Golf - Free Shipping on Orders of $99 or More

 

Google+

Web Hosting


Shop www.edwinwattsgolf.com


Tee Up Your Next Round - TeeOff.com by PGA TOUR


Join Swagbucks!
You Can Get Free Gift Cards For Shopping, Searching and Discovering What’s Online at Swagbucks.com

Leave a Reply